Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Love and Anger - UK 12" Single


I have to admit that this one was a slight disappointment when I originally got it back in 1990. My first thought was "Oh cool! Three new songs." I soon discovered that two of them were instrumental type things with no lyrics, and that was a real pisser for me. "Ken" wasn't all that great either, but it was still alright to have.


Unlike the 7" single version of this, which comes with a little booklet thing, this one comes with nothing. The sleeve itself is actually quite flimsy, and I'm actually amazed I've been able to keep it in mint condition all this time. Just don't look too closely at the dust.


If you're looking for this one, it really wouldn't matter if you can't find it. You're not missing anything on here. All of these tracks are also available on This Woman's Work box set (minus 'The Confrontation'). It's really only worth getting if you're into collecting a full set of 12" singles. Otherwise I'd say don't bother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.