Friday, June 25, 2010

Hounds Of Love - USA Grey Marble LP Release


This is the grey marble version of the 'Hounds of Love' album from the USA. I've heard it said that Kate didn't like the final version of this product and ordered all copies of it destroyed before leaving the building where they were manufactured. I honestly don't know if there is any truth to this or not. But it's also been said that workers stole as many of these as they could before all copies were destroyed. Even if there isn't any truth to it, it makes for an interesting story.

Although I think the Canadian pink marble version is nicer, which I also have, and you can see right here, I do like both of them. It's a nice overall effect to the vinyl.


The front and the back of the jacket is the same as the standard release of the U.S. version of the album with no real differing features.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.